Today I share another delicious and simple recipe. It is a variation of my recipe of creamy white pasta with basil, which is why I would recommend that you prepare that one first so that you can appreciate the evolution fully. However, both recipes are “stand alone”.
- ” ½ pound of spaghetti.
- ” 1 cup of “hot carrot cream”.
- ” 1 cup of bechamel sauce.
- ” 1 spoonful of mayonnaise.
- ” 1 spoonful of cream cheese.
- ” 1 slice of cheddar cheese.
- ” ¼ cup of cream of milk.
- ” A bit of basil (a twig will do)
- ” 1 leaf of oregano poleo.
Boil the pasta and separate.
Mix both sauces in the pan and add the pasta. Mix. Add the mayonnaise, cream cheese, the slice of cheddar cheese and the cream of milk then. Mix well, turn off the fire and add the basil and the oregano poleo and mix to have the heat cook them (no live fire).
Don’t forget to subscribe and continue enjoying with el fogoncito!
Remember that you can follow us in YouTube and in Twitter: