A few days ago I was thinking of that amazing sandwich and thought I could probably replicate it without much trouble. Guess what? I wasn’t wrong! Even better! You may do it too!
Today I share with you my version with the original photos if you want to compare!
- 1 good quality steak of your choice.
- 1 baguette.
- 1 tomato.
- ¼ cheddar cheese.
- 5 strips of bacon.
- Ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard (optional)
- Seasonings for the steak.
- Salt to taste.
- 1 bit of olive oil.
- A teaspoon (for 1 lb.) garlic paste (natural & optional)
- Onions (optional, I add onions to everything so don’t feel obliged)
I like to sear my steak in butter for just a couple of minutes on each side. Fry for bacon until crispy. Put some butter on your baguette and toast your baguette to taste.
Cut your steak and set up your sandwich and take to the pan grill one more minute.
Don’t forget to subscribe if you haven’t. You can also follow our adventures in:
Las recetas de Mamá Pura
10% disc. w/ code 2T5UFC45
Available also in Amazon